At our weekend legal clinics, you will:

  • Get a convenient Saturday appointment.

  • Sit down with a legal professional.

  • Pay a $100 flat fee.

   We will help you:

  1. Draft a Will

  2. Adjustchild support

  3. Fix your credit report

  4. Expunge your criminal history

  5. Apply for an Occupational Driver's License

Schedule an appointment

 First: How many people are part of your household?

1 Person household     |     2 Person household     |     3 Person household     |     4 Person household 

5 Person household     |     6 Person household    |     7 Person household     |     8 Person household

We define "household" as:


+ Spouse/Partner

+ The number of dependents you claim on your taxes


Should I have a will?

Yes! Whether you're young or old, everyone should have a will. A will that is written well can stay with you for the rest of your life. It will save your family money, and ensure your property is inherited according to your wishes.


Plus, if you have minor children, a will also lets you say ahead of time who you would like to be their guardian if anything ever happens to you.

Child Support

Noncustodial parents: "I have been served with court papers. What do I do?"

When you are sued for child support, you have the option to ask for a DNA test to establish paternity. You should make sure you are paying the right amount of money, and ensure you have visitation rights with your child(ren).

Custodial parents: "How do I set up child support?"

A custodial parent can set up child support by filing a lawsuit, but it is often easiest to apply for help through the Texas Attorney General's office

Criminal history

"Can I remove old arrests or convictions from my criminal history?"

Maybe! A criminal history can make it hard to get a job or rent an apartment. Many arrests not resulting in a conviction can be expunged (removed from your record forever), and many cases resulting in a deferred adjudication can be sealed with an order of non-disclosure.

Occupational Driver's License

"My license was suspended. Can I get an occupational driver's license?"

If your driver’s license was suspended or revoked (e.g. for a DWI conviction, unpaid fines, refusing to submit to a blood alcohol test) you may still be allowed to drive to work, school, or to perform essential household duties if you get an occupational driver’s license (ODL). 

Credit Repair

"Can you help remove incorrect data from my credit report?"

Your ability to get an loan or mortgage depends in part of having a good credit score. Your credit score is based on your credit report -- the list of credit payments you have made and missed. Unfortunately, it is common for your credit reports to have incorrect information which lowers your credit score unnecessarily. But you can improve your credit score by challenging the incorrect entries on your credit report and have them removed.